Why are we doing this?
Our key objective is to recruit young female adults aged 22 – 35 years into the Cadbury drinking chocolate brand and make it a key part of their hot beverage CONSIDERATION set through the Cadbury instore activation.
Other objectives include:
- Building brand love
- Driving incremental volumes of Cadbury drinking chocolate through sampling and prizes to be won.
- Reinforcing the brand’s purpose and igniting customers to purchase it.
How will this work?
The campaign through its various execution touch-points will focus on communicating brand purpose (Generous Instincts/Generosity).
- By indulgence (wet sampling in the store) motivating women with prizes that bring joy, hence creating lasting memories. This will reinforce the Cadbury 3in1 Drinking Cocoa brand purpose of generosity, giving joy to women, and riding on the generosity of the Christmas season.
- Rewarding Kenyan women with instant prices such as spa vouchers, retail shopping vouchers and magic cups through the spin and win campaign to drive the brand purpose of Generous instincts by giving joy to women hence lasting memories.
Prizes To Be Won
- Spa Vouchers
- Shopping Vouchers
- Magic Cups
Whether you need to build brand awareness, drive sales, or engage with your target audience. We have the expertise and resources to deliver a successful campaign. Our team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to understand your unique needs and create a tailored solution that delivers real results.
So why wait? Contact us today to discuss your TTL marketing needs and see how we can help take your brand to new heights.
The activation was done across Naivas,Chandarana and Quickmart stores countrywide totalling to 32 stores
- 2,436 pieces sold – 238% of the target achieved
- 45,792 consumers sampled – 102% of the total target achieved